The Drink By Will
Jump to navigation jump to search.
Recipe Summary The Drink By Will
My green savory drink. I couldn't find a recipe that I liked online, so I made my own. I use a Vitamix® 7500 and crank it up to 7 or 8 for 35 to 45 seconds and it's smooth and drinkable. I blend rather than juice because I can't rationalize throwing out fruit/vegetable pulp. Throw one of these back every day and feel the power! Let me know what you think.
Ingredients | Central American Drinks1 cup water1 tomato, roughly chopped1 large carrot, roughly chopped1 cup kale2 radishes, roughly chopped1 lemon, peeled1 teaspoon spirulina powder6 ice cubes, or as neededDirectionsPour water into a blender. Add tomato, carrot, kale, radishes, lemon, spirulina powder; top with ice cubes. Blend vegetable mixture until smooth.Info | Central American Drinksprep: 10 mins total: 10 mins Servings: 1 Yield: 1 serving
TAG : The Drink By WillBreakfast and Brunch, Drinks,
Images of Central American Drinks
Central American Drinks / If you are satisfying your urge screens are definitely a suspect, as central americans are just as hooked on tv and facebook as.
8 Most Popular Central American ... | 1000x1080 px
Book And Drink Pairings Fantasies ... | 670x335 px
17 Best Latin Drinks For ... | 1000x667 px
17 Best Latin Drinks For ... | 1000x667 px
Guaro Drink Wikipedia ... | 800x800 px
Top Five Cocktails In Latin ... | 3330x2217 px
Poppin Bottles The Very Best ... | 660x450 px
Latin American Drinks Infographic By ... | 134x350 px
8 Most Popular Central American ... | 375x280 px
17 Best Latin Drinks For ... | 1000x1081 px
0 comments